Quirk Wire Company is a global leader in high-temperature and high-performance cable design and manufactures a wide range of wire and cable for various industrial requirements. Applications include internal wiring for heater elements, down-hole systems, and critical applications for nuclear, and military.
Quirk Wire Company’s state-of-the-art, HIGH-TEMPERATURE/HIGH-PERFORMANCE wire and cable manufacturing facility is Employee Owned. Quirk Wire is ISO 9001:2015 certified and conforms to MIL-I-45208 for 100% source traceability with extensive approvals of UL, CSA, CENELEC, CE, M22759, M27500, MIL-W-16878, NEMA HP3, and NEMA HP4 Standards.
- AWG Sizes: From 4 AWG thru 30 AWG or larger per request (TPC, BC, SPC, NPC, Alloy, etc.)
- Insulation: RoHS and REACH compliant, PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, and QCA 300. In addition to extrusion, we have wrapping capabilities for PTFE, expanded PTFE, KAPTON™*, Mica and Fiberglass.
- Twisting: Planetary or Buncher
- Shielding: Polyimide Foil, Mylar Foil, Metallic Braiding (Stainless Steel, Silver, Nickel, Tinned, etc.)
- Jacketing: PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, Polyurethane, PVC
- Temperature Rating: Fluoropolymers -80C to +260C, Mica and Glass Braid to +450C
- Coaxial cables, RG-Type 50ohm, 75ohm, 95ohm
- High Voltage and Corona Resistant Insulations
- Ignition wires
- Lo-Noise cables for manufacturers of Transducers, Medical and Vibration Test Equipment
- Custom stranded resistance wires
- Thermocouple cables of all types
- Ultra high-temperature cables (MGT, TGGT & TGT)
- Cables for use in gas turbines
- Customer Design: Quirk Wire manufactures special and standard design cables in smaller quantities
- Extensive stock of hookup wire and specials
Inventory and Quality Management:
Vendor Managed Inventory, Testing Facilities, Custom Design, and Rapid Prototyping is our specialty.
Military, Instrumentation, Temperature Sensing, Wire Harness Assembly Houses, Process Heating, and Control.
*KAPTON™ is a Registered Trademark of DuPont