Quirk Wire Company is a global leader in high temperature and high performance cable design and manufactures a wide range of wire and cable for various industrial requirements. Applications include internal wiring for heater elements, down-hole systems, and critical applications for nuclear, and military.
Quirk Wire Company’s state of the art, HIGH TEMPERATURE/HIGH PERFORMANCE wire and cable manufacturing facility is Employee Owned. It is an ISO 9001-UL Registered Facility which conforms to MIL-I-45208 for 100% source traceability with extensive approvals of UL, CSA, CENELEC, CE, M22759, M27500, MIL-W-16878, NEMA HP3 and NEMA HP Standards.
- AWG Sizes: From 4 AWG thru 30 AWG or larger per request (TPC, BC, SPC, NPC, Alloy, etc.)
- Insulation: RoHS and REACH compliant, PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE and QCA 300. In addition to extrusion, we have wrapping capabilities for PTFE, expanded PTFE, KAPTON™*, Mica and Fiberglass.
- Twisting: Planetary or Buncher
- Shielding: Polyimide Foil, Mylar Foil, Metallic Braiding (Stainless Steel, Silver, Nickel, Tinned etc.)
- Jacketing: PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE, Polyurethane, PVC
- Temperature Rating: Fluoropolymers -80C to +260C, Mica and Glass Braid to +450C
- Coaxial cables, RG-Type 50ohm, 75ohm, 95ohm
- High Voltage and Corona Resistant Insulations
- Ignition wires
- Lo-Noise cables for manufacturers of Transducers, Medical and Vibration Test Equipment
- Custom stranded resistance wires
- Thermocouple cables of all types
- Ultra high temperature cables (MGT, TGGT & TGT)
- Cables for use in gas turbines
- Customer Design: Quirk Wire manufactures special and standard design cables in smaller quantities
- Extensive stock of hookup wire and specials
Personalized Exceptional Service since 1978, no voicemails or phone trees. Customer Stock Management (JIT, Kanban), Testing Facilities, Custom Design and Rapid Prototyping is our specialty.
Military, Instrumentation, Temperature Sensing, Wire Harness Assembly Houses, Process Heating and Control.
*KAPTON™ is a Registered Trademark of DuPont